Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
Our Physical Therapists help patients regain their strength and balance, prevent falls, increase range of motion, and decrease pain. Through therapeutic exercise programs, patients can increase their strength, muscle function, coordination, endurance, and mobility. This is vital to recovery after a fall, injury, or surgical procedure.
Our Occupational Therapists develop treatment plans designed to help patients safely and independently perform activities of daily living. These activities include, but are not limited to grooming, bathing, dressing, simple meal preparation, and medication management. We implement a wide range of treatment interventions, individualized to meet each patient’s goals. These interventions will improve strength, range of motion, endurance, memory, and orientation.
Our Speech Language Pathologists implement treatment plans to address deficits in communication, memory loss, and swallowing dysfunction. These treatment plans focus on comprehension skills for written and verbal communication. Treatment plans will also address cognitive status, which includes memory, orientation, and reasoning skills. Our Speech Language Pathologists will address swallowing disorders and work to improve oral muscle strength for safe consumption of food and drink.
- VitalStim certified therapist implement neuromuscular electrical stimulation for those suffering from swallow and speech disorders
Our Rehab Gym
- Our NuStep machines improve functional strength, endurance, and range of motion.
- Vectra Genesis Electrical Stimulation and Ultrasound units for pain management and neuromuscular reeducation.
- AP Pro upper and lower body stationary bike with an active assist function for those retraining following a neurologic impairment and who are deconditioned.
- We also offer Moist Hot Packs, Cold Packs, and Biofreeze for pain management.
- Activities of Daily Living Kitchenette to stimulate high level function to return to your home environment.